Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Bijou Market


I could not have asked for a better salesman!!


I decided I needed more things than just kid's stuff, so, I whipped up some recycled sweater reversible fingerless gloves. Super warm and comfy.


The snakes were a big hit with the kid's! They kept walking off with them and their mom's had to bring them back. Although 2 mom's gave in!

The selection of Boots.


Click on this picture to see pictures from the event on bijou's web site.


click on these boots to see my feature!

I participated in my first large scale local market. The day was great! There was tons of traffic and I got alot of great response and orders. Thanks to my best friend Tally for keeping me company and being my slave labor. I dont know what I would have done without her!
I actually got invited to do 5 different shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment